“I Get the Guy Out of the Truck and I’m Scared”- UFC’s Kevin Holland Narrates How He Saved a Man’s Life From an Overturned 18-Wheeler

UFC fighter Kevin Holland is a hit amongst all the fight fans. His funny style inside and outside of the octagon has made him one of the most loved fighters. The MMA community dubbed him as a superhero earlier this year Holland after he took down an armed attacker at a restaurant in Houston.

This time, Kevin Holland has pulled off another superhero stunt and saved the life of a man on a freeway. The fighter appeared in a recent interview and revealed how he saved the mysterious man stuck behind a crashed and upturned 18-wheeler vehicle whom he saw while he was driving.

Holland described the incident in detail and revealed how he almost got into trouble for it. He said, “I’m driving down the road, enjoying some good old 80s and 90’s music, just cruising. It’s fast…. but it’s cruising, and then I look over to the right-hand side and this guy looked like he was trying to get on the freeway pretty quick.”

READ MORE: Unseen Friendship Between Charles Oliveira & UFC’s Cutman Brad Tate Is Winning Over the Internet

He added, “I looked back straight, I look back to the right-hand side and he’s sliding sideways… Hopped out, ran over there, jumped on top, ripped the door open, and got the guy out. I get the guy out, there’s fluids flowing out of the car, I get the guy out of the truck and I’m scared. Every other time things have happened, I’ve been calm, cool, and collected. This time, I’m scared. I’m like the truck’s going to blow up.”

Kevin Holland on how he almost got in trouble for helping out

In the interview, Holland revealed how the incident happened and that he saved that man from the truck. However, things didn’t go as easy as it sounded for him from what happened next.

The fighter claimed that after saving the man from the truck, the man went back in to get his phone despite the risk of them blowing up. After getting his phone and being helped out the second time, the man went inside again to grab some of his belongings. That’s when Holland decided to leave.

Kevin Holland
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – OCTOBER 31: Kevin Holland prepares to fight Charlie Ontiveros in a middleweight bout during the UFC Fight Night event at UFC APEX on October 31, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC)

After this, Holland almost got into big trouble for helping the man. He explained, “as I turn around, there’s a cop there and I’m like, ‘Hey, what’s going on? ‘He’s like, ‘You tell me what’s going on — who’s driving, you or him?’ I’m like no, no no, my car is down there. So that’s one of those situations, I should probably stay my a*s in the car.”

WATCH THIS STORY: Everything You Need to Know About Conor McGregor’s New $3.6 Million Toy

What are your thoughts on this mind-blowing incident and on Kevin Holland saving the day once again? Let us know in the comments section given below.

 

The post “I Get the Guy Out of the Truck and I’m Scared”- UFC’s Kevin Holland Narrates How He Saved a Man’s Life From an Overturned 18-Wheeler appeared first on EssentiallySports.



from EssentiallySports https://ift.tt/PK7LRYq

Post a Comment

0 Comments